Retail Team Member
About the job:
In order to fulfill the expectations of this role, we are seeking someone who enjoys working in a busy location, can problem solve in the moment, be flexible and adaptable, and works well with a team. You must love chocolate!
- Able to work in and adapt to a fast-paced and continuously changing environment
- Able to work Weekends/Holiday seasons
- Excellent communication skills required
- Able to multi-task
- Able to create an ambience of collaboration and enthusiasm
- Able to follow and maintain a schedule as directed by supervisors
- Able to maintain a clean and sanitary environment at all times.
- Able to maintain a positive attitude at all times and work well with others
- Knowledge of bakery products with aptitude to gain extensive product knowledge
- Comply with all applicable State of California Health and Safety Codes
- Someone that has some exposure to Spanish and some knowledge of Latin American flavors
- Proficient in Excel, Wordpress and other application skills are a plus
- Someone that has some experience in retail but is not required.
- Beginning salary is $17.50
Please submit your application and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Casa de Chocolates is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!