Thank you for placing your order with Casa de Chocolates!
Below you will find information regarding the shipping and handling of your order.
- Orders are shipped Monday through Thursday.
- Orders placed on Thursday afternoon through Sunday will be shipped out the following Monday.
- All packages are shipped via USPS Priority Mail or USPS Priority Mail Express.
- We DO NOT ship to P.O. boxes. Please be sure to provide a complete street address for your order. We cannot be responsible for orders delayed or returned due to an incorrect or undeliverable address.
- We DO NOT ship outside the U.S.
- Each Casa de Chocolates order is carefully packaged to minimize damage to contents and to ensure freshness, including the use of ice packs (during warm weather months or as conditions may require) to make sure your order arrives in perfect condition.
- To prevent melting or discoloration, we recommend that all Casa de Chocolates products be stored in a dry place and kept cool (68° degrees or lower).
- Products should never be left in direct sunlight.
- You may refrigerate our dairy based products in an air tight container for a maximum of two weeks for optimal flavor. Always remove products from refrigeration and allow them to reach room temperature prior to consuming them.
We will do our best to process your holiday order as soon as possible. However, due to the high volume of holiday orders, we may experience delays in processing your order for shipment, especially large orders.
If you have any questions regarding your product shipment, please do not hesitate to call us at (510) 859-7221 or send us an email at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you with your order!