Shipping and Handling
Thank you for placing your order with Casa de Chocolates!
Below you will find information regarding the shipping and handling of your order.
When will my order Ship?
Order placed Monday-Tuesday will usually ship next business day or by Thursday
Orders placed Wednesday-Thursday will usually ship next business day or by Monday. We do not Ship out Friday unless order is being shipped to the immediate Bay Area.
Orders placed Friday-Sunday will Ship by Monday or Tuesday
These times are subject to change during the Holiday or in case of production delays.
- All packages are shipped via USPS Priority Mail or UPS 2 days, UPS 3-Days, and UPS Next Day Early.
- We DO NOT ship to P.O. boxes. Please be sure to provide a complete street address for your order. We cannot be responsible for orders delayed or returned due to an incorrect or undeliverable address.
- We DO NOT ship outside the U.S.
- Each Casa de Chocolates order is carefully packaged to minimize damage to contents and to ensure freshness, including the use of ice packs (during warm weather months or as conditions may require) to make sure your order arrives in perfect condition.
- To prevent melting or discoloration, we recommend that all Casa de Chocolates products be stored in a dry place and kept cool (68° degrees or lower).
- Products should never be left in direct sunlight.
- You may refrigerate our dairy-based products in an airtight container for a maximum of two weeks for optimal flavor. Always remove products from refrigeration and allow them to reach room temperature prior to consuming them
What to do if your order was lost or arrived damaged:
Customers are responsible for letting us know of damage or loss within 2 weeks of shipping date.
We are happy to send a replacement. Except when one or more of the following applies to your order.
1. Address provided by customer is incorrect or missing information
2. Customer is unable to provide proof of damage/loss
3. Order was shipped to a P.O Box
4. Order was shipped to a government facility or Military Base. These locations have strict mailing guidelines that delay packages up to 5 days in some cases.
5. Package was delivered to a parcel locker and was not picked up within 2 days of delivery.
If you have any questions regarding your product shipment, please do not hesitate to call us at (510) 859-7221 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you with your order!